GLOBAL ONE (G1) – It’s a popular sex club in Berlin for those interested in kinky sex and fetishes.

But now a health alert has been issued after a partygoer at the KitKat club contracted a deadly bacterial infection.

Guests who partied there Sept. 29 are being urged by German health officials to get checked out after a man reportedly contracted meningococcal meningitis.  

He’s been hospitalized and is in serious condition.  

The nightclub posted on Facebook that the man was so sick, he was unable to explain what sexual contact he had at the club.

Guests of the sex club are reportedly allowed to openly engage in sexual intercourse.

German media reported a “rush” of people have contacted their doctors as a result.

Meningococcal meningitis is rare but very serious and can be deadly.

It causes the membranes surrounding the brain to become inflamed and can be treated with antibiotics.

It’s spread via fluids from the mouth and throat by coughing, sneezing or kissing for example.